Saigon - Phnom Penh by Mekong Eyes Cruise - 3 days
. Saigon - Cai be - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh or vv
Saigon - Phnom PenhNote*: This tour can start only on even date (2,4,6...) when Mekong Eyes Cruise does the Cai Be to Can Tho.
Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Can Tho
Pickup at the hotel in Saigon to Can Tho. You board your comfortable wooden Mekong Eyes cruise vessel around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the Mekong Eyes Cruise starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The Mekong Eyes Cruise will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
- Meals: Lunch/Dinner
- Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
Day 2: Cai Rang Floating Market - Chau Doc
Wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta. At 6.30h the Mekong Eyes cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits and vegetables. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
Disembark at around 11:30. Land transfer to Chau Doc. Arrive Chau Doc in late afternoon. Checkin the hotel in Chau Doc.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation: Hotel in Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Pickup at the hotel at 7:20. Transfer to the jetty for speedy boat to Phnom Penh. Arrive Phnom Penh at about 1pm. Tour ends.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation: N/A
Mekong Eyes Cruise
|No of Participants|
|2-3 pax (US$/person)||4 pax up (US$/person)|
|April - Sep (low season)||US$360||US$340|
|Oct - Mar (high season)||US$395||US$370|
What's included ?
- 1 night Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Private road transfers (Saigon - Cai Be, Can Tho - Chau Doc)
- Personalized customer service with 24/7 hotline support
- Meals during the cruise
- 1 night at Victoria Resort - 4*
- Speedy boat from Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
- English speaking guide on board
- All entrace fees, biking, aperitif
- Sampan boat ride
- Drinks and beverage
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- FOC for 1 5-year old / 50% charge for 2nd child
- Charge of 50% adult price for child from 6 - 12 years
- Charge of 75% adult price for children from 5 to 11 year-old occupying own room
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 15 to 29 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 07 to 14 days prior to check-in: 65% of total rates
- From 03 to 06 days prior to check-in: 80% of total rates
- Less than 03 days prior to check-in/No-Show: 100% of total rates