Saigon - Phu Quoc by Song Xanh Sampan - 3 days
. Saigon - Cai Be - Sadec - Long Xuyen - Rach Gia - Phu Quoc
Song Xanh Sampan Special Offer
- Best Price Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee
Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Sadec
Be picked up at your hotel at 8h00am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Start with a bicycle ride around this remote area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, start your leisurely cruise on the busy waterways, with stops along the way for glimpses of local cottage industries that provide a living for the river people.
Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional pottery factory where everything is made by hand. Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board Song
Xanh on the Mekong River.
Day 2: Sadec - Long Xuyen - Rach Gia
After breakfast served on board step ashore and take a stroll to the outdoor market.Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the novel and film The Lover by Marguerite Duras.
Back on board cruise down towards Long Xuyen along a canal, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board.
Upon arrival in Long Xuyen, visit Tiger Island.After visiting Tiger Island, return on board and resume your cruise towards Rach Gia. Take a short rowing boat on the tinny canal before sunset.
Dinner is served while the boat sails on. Overnight on boat near Rach Gia.
Day 3: Rach Gia - Phu Quoc
Arrive in Rach Gia, the capital city of Kien Giang Province, located on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Breakfast is served on board before disembarking. For travelers taking an early flight to PhuQuoc, we serve breakfast as early as 6:00 am.
Song Xanh Sampan
|No of Participants|
|2-3 pax (US$/person)||4 pax up (US$/person)|
|Low Season (June - Sep)||US$440||US$420|
|High Season (Oct - May)||US$390||US$370|
What's included ?
- 2 nights on Song Xanh Sampan
- Personalized customer service with 24/7 hotline support
- Meals during the cruise
- English speaking guide on board
- All entrance fees, biking, aperitif
- Sampan boat ride
- 1 way private transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
- Flight/speedy boat (Rach Gia to Phu Quoc)
- Drinks and beverage
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Please contact us for more information
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: 20% of total rates
- From 15 to 29 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in/No-Show: 100% of total rates