Saigon - Phnom Penh 4 days by Authentic Sampan
. Saigon - Cai Be - Sadec - Long Xuyen - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh by Authentic Sampan
Authentic Sampan Special Offer
- Best Price Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee
Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Cai Thia - Sadec
8:15-8:30 A.M: Pick up at your hotel in HCM City and transfer you to Mekong.
Embark Authentic Mekong sampan and welcome drink around 10:30 A.M.
We take a morning junk trip to Dong Hoa Hiep Island to explore evergreen islands and visit the former Imperial residence the traditional House, where surviving members of the Kiet family will welcome us with tea, and we can wander in the fruit orchards around the house.
Then, go ashore to visit the local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
Authentic Mekong sampan boat sets sails toward Sa Dec while luch is served.
We embark on Cai Thia for a pleasure walk/ ride a bike on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's daily activities in My Thuan island.
Authentic Mekong sampan moors midstream for the night in Sa Dec.
Diner and overnight on boat.
Day 2: Sadec - Long Xuyen
Rising up early for another nice day. We contemplate sunrise while having breakfast on boat.
Then, we take small boat to visit bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river.
Continue to the heart of Sa Dec town to visit the Sa Dec local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
Walks/Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sadec flower village and local industries.
Back to boat and enjoy welcome back drink while lunch is served.
Authentic Mekong sampan set sails through the canals of Lapvo with a magnificent landscape that come along the river banks: rural walks, farming, nursering farm, fishing, boating, smiling school children all in full swing.
Enjoy traditional herbal foot massage on boat.
Diner while Authentic Mekong sampan cruises towards Longxuyen.
Day 3: Long Xuyen - Hoa Hao - Chau Doc
Breakfast on board.
Explore the Long Xuyen floating market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods.
Visit Ong Ho Island and enjoy the scenery and walk /cycle to visit villages the island, passing by farmers, children, villagers tendering their daily load. See local farmers trading their produce on the water as they have done for centuries. You will have a unique opportunity to discover a side of Delta life that few travellers experience.
Enjoy lunch on boat while our cruise carry on our journey through Chomoi, HoaHao
Mid-afternoon, go ashore and have a walk or bicycle ride across the countryside and small towns, along orchard-lined pathways dotted with local houses. Get an insight into the daily activities of local people, meet friendly inhabitants and enjoy an unique scenery..
Enjoy the aperitif on the sun desk and taking in sunset view of the the river.
DDiner and overnight on boat.
Day 4: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Breakfast on boat
This morning, we will have a boat ride from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh departing at 7h 30 am.
The boat takes us along the Mekong River. It continues on to the Vietnamese (Vinh Xuong) - Cambodian (Kaom Samnar) border and then to Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia. The journey takes approximately 4 hours.
The cruise concludes.
Authentic Sampan Cruise
|No of Participants|
|2-3 pax (US$/person)||4 pax up (US$/person)|
|Cai Be - Sadec - Long Xuyen - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
4 days (Private boat)
What's included ?
- 3 nights on Private Authentic Sampan
- Welcome drink
- 4days cruise with services, sampan, boat rides, transfers visits as stated accompanied by English and or/ French speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- Services of crews during the cruise on board
- Pre-dinner drink (Apperitif)
- 1 complimentary foot massage on board
- Private transfer from Saigon to Cai Be to start the cruise
- Speedy boat ride from Chaudoc to Phnompenh.
- Visas, airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee (Visa fee on arrival at Cambodia border: 35USD, 1 photo 3x4cm).
- Personal expenses : souvenirs, drinks, tips
- Children from 6 to 11 years-old: 50% of price of adult for cruise booking.
- Child under 6 years-old: Free of charge (sharing with parent, maximum 1 child in one cabin)
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of 20% is required upon confirmation
- Balance due must be paid 15 days before date of departure
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 8 to 29 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 03 to 7 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 03 days prior to check-in/No-Show: 100% of total rates